Thursday, March 25, 2010

In preparation for this posting, I researched any
information regarding Freeman Army Air Field
in Seymour, IN. I discovered in my search
the Freeman Army Air Field Museum and
discovered Papa's graduating class. The next
morning I called the museum and a wonderful
couple, Pat and Larry Bothe, who manage the
museum, went to the museum and scanned
the program and then sent it to me via email.
I am so thrilled to have this piece of history
of my dad's. Our family will cherish it for years
to come. Thank you so much Pat and Larry.
Here is the website to the museum for those
who are interested: http://www.indianamilitary.org/


Captain Charles H. Estes's graduation program
from Freeman Army Air Field Museum
Class 44C. Papa's name appears on the
seventh page down, Flight No. 4. He is
listed as a Flight Corporal.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment